Soccer fans, unite! On Saturday, October 10th, Mexico will play the USA for FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. It’s planned to be a sold out show. Meaning? Ninety-thousand plus fans will pack the stands, making it one of the largest crowds at a soccer match in the U.S. this year.
Tips for soccer goers:
- Arrive by 4PM or risk missing the match (from 6-9:30)
- 4+ per vehicle – parking is $25 | 3 or less per vehicle – parking is $40
- Fanfest opens at 2pm (tailgating permitted)
- Free shuttles from Parsons Engineering
- Ticket check points will be strategically staged at access roads
For more information, visit: http://rosebowlstadium.production.carbonhouse.com/events/detail/fifa-confederations-cup-usa-vs-mexico